- Boil the tomatoes and make a paste
- Add tamarind juice with tomato juice
- Fry cumin seeds and pepper with out adding oil and make a powder.
- This is called Milagu Rasam powder. You can also add 1tsp of each dal too
- Make a paste of garlic and curry leaves
- Boil the Milagu Rasam extract (tomato and Tamarind water)
- Add salt, rasam podi, and lentil paste
- Then add the garlic curry leaves paste.
- Keep in stove up to foam stage, remove just before boiling.
- Take a sautéing vessel, add sesame oil and heat in low flame
- The add the mustard, asafetida, curry leaves and red chillies
- Finally garnish Milagu Rasam with chopped coriander leaves
- Jeera milagu rasam recipe is ready to tast, best side dish for rice
- This is also called Milagu soup, best Tamil medicine for indigestion, cold and cough.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Monday, July 8, 2013
Tamil Milagu Rasam Recipe Tamil | Iyengar Style Preparation for Cold Cough Remedy
Milagu Rasam Recipe
Milagu rasam Recipe Tamil nadu style Preparation is very tasty. This is not only a recipe but a good medicine too. milagu rasam Iyer Style and Iyengar style are very delicious then the other types. If you increased the ingredient poondu than usual it is called milagu poondu rasam recipe.
The ingredients are same but the quantity varies.
Ingredients for Milagu Rasam Ingredients
Pepper Milagu 1tsp
Tamarind Juice ½ cup
Lentil paste 1/4cup
Asafetida a pinch
Sesame oil 1tsp
Red chillies 5
Coriander leaves and curry leaves as required.
How to Prepare Milagu Rasam Recipe
The prepetition method is very simple you can give this Milagu Rasam for cold and cough like soup.