Pepper - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Bengal gram (kadalai paruppu) - 1 tsp
Urad Dal - 1 tsp
Grated coconut: - 1tsp
Salt - as required
- Boil rice by adding double the amount of water
- The boiled rice consistency must be non sticky
- Take a pan, add some oil and put mustad and curry leaves
- Then add Bengal gram, urad dal and grated coconut. Fry in sim flame
- Grind the fried ingredients in a mixture grinder nicely and keep it aside
- Prepare the pepper power and keep it aside.
- Take another pan and add ghee, heat for a minute and add the cashew nuts.
- Fry until it becomes and golden brown and add the peeper powder (switch off the stove if necessary).
- Remove the pan from the flame and add the rice and salt. Mix well to avoid uneven mixing.
- Now add the ground ingredients with the rice and mix properly.
- Milagu Satham recipe is ready to taste.
- You can take poppet for side dish with Milagu Satham recipe.