- Prepare the tamarind extract after soaking the tamarind in warm water,
- Cut the brinjal by one end and the other end should be closed,
- Take a pan and fry the onion, jeera(cumin), pepper and half curry leaves,
- Grind the fried kara kuzhambu tamil nadu recipe ingredients nicely with coconut,
- Now take the vessel, add half amount of sesame oil, sauté mustard and fenugreek seeds,
- Add curry leaves, chopped tomatoes and brinjal,
- Add little salt and turmeric powder, fry gently in sim flame,
- Now add the tamarind juice, ground masala, water and salt,
- Add the remaining gingely oil directly to the boiling kulambu and close the lid,
- Leave it for five to ten minutes, at one stage the oil separates out from the kulambu,
- If there is no oil separates add again the 20ml sunflower oil and Waite for another three minutes.
- Finally add asafotida powder. Delicious brinjal kara kulambu in tamil style preparation is ready to taste.
- This kara kuzhambu Tamilnadu style gravy is the best combination for rice.
- Note: Kara kulambu recipe in Tamil video is available in you tube.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Kara Kulambu in Tamil Chettinad Style Make Easy
Kara Kulambu in Tamil
Make the easy recipe of Kara Kulambu in Tamil Chettinad Style. If you are asking the exact and tasty, how to cook kara kulambu in tamil nadu style? Try the given recipe. The most popular kara kuzhambu recipe is brinjal kara kulambu in Tamil nadu style but in chettinad preparation they mostly use vendakkai than brinjal.
This preparation is based on chettinad kara kuzhambu in Tamil nadu, popularly called kathirikai kara kuzhambu in tamil village sides.
Same method but adding more tamarind is vendakkai kara kuzhambu in Tamil. It is very popular in Coimbatore hotel preparation of full meals recipe.
Ingredients needed for Brinjal kara kulambu in Tamil making
Brinjal (tender) – 5
Sambar onion – 1 cup
Tomatoes – 2
Garlic – 10cloves
Tamarind juice – lemon size
Sambar powder – 2tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Cumin – 1tsp
Pepper - 1/2tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Grated coconut 3tsp
Sesame oil – 50ml
Sunflower oil – 20ml
Fenugreek seed – 1/2tsp
Asafotida – a pinch
Salt – for taste
How to prepare kara kulambu in Tamil Style