- Clean and chop the Kothamalli leaves (coriander). Cut and wash the small onion.
- Wash and chop the tomato and chilli. Keep ready the grated coconut.
- Take a frying pan add oil and sauté the urad dal, kadalai paruppu.
- Then add the onion, chreen chillies and tomatoes, tamarind and coconut.
- Finally add the chopped coriander leaves. And let it sauté for five minutes
- Let it to cool and grind the delicious Kothamalli Chutney for idli by adding salt.
- Tasty chutney for Idli Tamil Style coriander chutney is ready to taste
- Note you can also prepare this kothamalli chutney without coconut (add red chilli instead of green)
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Tasty chutney for Idli Tamil Style coriander chutney
Are you trying to prepare Tasty chutney for Idli Tamil Style. The best choice is Kothamalli Chutney recipe. You can try this Kothamalli chutney for dosa varieties also.
Ingredients for kothamalli chutney recipe in Tamil Style Prepration
Coriander leaves – small bunch
Coconut - 1/4 cup
Small (samabr)onion - 100 g
Tomato - 1
Green chillies - 2
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Tamarind – coin size
Kothamalli chutney recipe Sautéing ingredients
Mustard - 1/2 tsp
Broken channa Dal (kadakai paruppu) - 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal - 1/2 tsp
Asafotida - 1 pinch
Oil - 1 tsp
Curry leaves – little
Kothamalli Chutney Tasty chutney for Idli Tamil Style Preparation