Cumin seeds- 1 tspCoriander seeds - 2 tspGarlic - 15 pal Small onions - 10Coconut - 3 tsp
Mustard - 1/2 tsp
Asafetida - 1/2 tsp
Tamarind – lemon size
- Clean and remove the skin small onion and garlic. Wash and Keep it ready.
- Milagu, jeeragam, Malli and curry leaves (pepper, cumin, coriander seeds) fry with out adding oil
- Fry the coconut by adding 1/2tsp of oil, soak tamarind and take the juice by adding enough water.
- Take a vessel, add oil, and sauté the mustard, asafetida and curry leaves. Then add poondu and onion. Fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Now add the tamarind juice, let it to boil for a minute and then add the ground powder and friend coconut.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and a cup of water. Let it to boil for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- It tastes like Tamil Vatha Kuzhambu recipe. Milagu Kuzhambu Recipe garlic added is the best side dish for rice.
- Milagu Kuzhambu Recipe video is available in you tube if you want the preparation in visual visit the website.