- Soak channa 12 hours before the preparation and pressure cook it.
- Boil the potatoes by adding little salt and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add little oil, sauté cardamom clove and add Ginger garlic paste.
- Now add the ground channa masala and fry until the oil separates.
- Now add all the powder ingredients including salt and fry until the raw smell goes off.
- Add curd and keep in sim flame after five minutes add channa and mashed potato one by one.
- Let the masala to boil for 10 minutes in low flame. Chana masala Recipe saravana bhavan hotel style preparation is ready to taste.
- Try this easy channa masala recipe and leave your comments.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Channa masala Recipe Kondai Kadalai Sundal Kuruma Saravana bhavan Hotel Preparation
Saravana bhavan Chana Masala
Channa is called kondai kadalai and sundal in Tamil. Saravana bhavan chana masala kondai kadalai sundal Kuruma recipe is the best side dish for Poori and chapatti. It is very nutritious and rich in protein rich food. Children like this combination. This channa masala for poori is my favorite dish.
Channa masala Recipe Ingredients
Channa (kondai kadalai )- 100gm
Potato - 1
Fresh Curd – 1/4 cup
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seed powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Cardamom - 2
Clove - 3
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Salt – as required
Chana masala Recipe Grinding Ingredients
Onion - 2
Tomato - 3
Green chillies - 2
Saravana Bhavan Chana Masala Prepration
Note : Black channa masala recipe is more delicious and fibre rich