Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Friday, August 17, 2012
Beetroot Chutney Tamil Tasty South Indian Style Recipe Making
Beetroot Chutney Tamil Tasty South Indian Style
Today I have prepared Beetroot Chutney Tamil tasty recipe preparation for rice. Beetroot chutney Andhra style making is very spicy and delicious. There are different types of beetroot chutney recipes are prepared in Tamil nadu by including and excluding onion, garlic and coconut.
Beetroot chutney for Rice Ingredients
Beetroot - 1 (Medium Size)
Onion – ½ cup
Red chillies - 5
Urad and lentil dal – each 1 tsp
Coconut - 2 tsp
Tamarind – little
Curry leaves – little
Oil - 2 tsp
Salt as required
Beetroot chutney recipe south Indian Tamil Preparation
1. Remove the skin and cut beetroot into small pieces.
2. Chop the onion into small pieces.
3. Take a pan and pout little oil, fry lentil and urad dal, Keep it aside.
4. Then fry the curry leaves and onion in the same oil.
5. Then add beet root and fry well for 10 minutes.
6. Finally add coconut and tamarind.
7. Fry for a minute and remove from the stove.
8. Let it to cool and grind nicely by adding salt.
9. Tasty Beetroot Chutney Tamil style preparation is ready to taste.
This is a best side dish for hot rice and even for idli, dos and chapati.
Beetroot chutney sandwich also can be prepared by stuffing in the bread.