- Soak the rice, dry it off in the shadow and grind nicely.
- Then boil little water and mix it with the rice flour add salt, and make like chapatti flour.
- Clean the sesame, dry fry by using a pan,then add coconut and cardamom with sesame and grind nicely in a mixer jar.
- Mena while, prepare jaggery syrup and mix with the sesame mix.
- You can also directory add Jaggery (powdered) with sesame for grinding. Now the Kozhukattai pooranam is ready.
- Then take a ball of rice flour, make a small round, put some Kozhukattai pooranam and close it by joining the corners.
- Make for all and keep in idli cooker and boil for 10 minutes. vinayaka chaturthi kozhukattai is ready.
- paal kozhukattai: put the well cooked kozhukattai in the boiled and hot milk .
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Tamil Kozhukattai Recipe Vinayaka Chaturthi Tamil nadu Sweet Recipes
Tamil Kozhukattai Recipes
Tamil kozhukattai recipe is prepared for Tamil nadu Vinayaka Chaturthi celebration. There are different types sweet kolukattai recipes are prepared during this festival. Sesame sweet kozhukattai Tamil reparation, pal kozhukattai Tamil preparation and pidi kozhukattai Tamil preparation are some of the special vinayaka chaturthi Tamil nadu recipes.
Tamil Vinayaka chaturthi recipes Kozhukattai Preparation Ingredients
Jaggery – 250gm
Sesame – 50gm
Raw rice – ½ kg
Cinnamon – 5
Salt – little
Coconut – 1 cup
How to Prepare Sweet Kozhukattai Recipe in Tamil Style