Chettinad Verkadalai chutney is also called Nilakadalai chutney Recipe Tamil nadu. It is the best and delicious side dish for Idli and Dosa. Find the Verkadalai chutney preparation below.
- Dry fry the Nilakadalai or Verkadalai or peanut along with chillies.
- Then let it to cool for some time.
- If you want you can remove the skin part, but with skin is very nutritive.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and grind like usual coconut chutney.
- If you are diet concerned, prepare Verkadalai chutney with out coconut.
- Finally garnish with mustard and curry leaves.
- Prepare nilakadalai podi by dry grinding.