- The taste of the recipe resembles naatu kozhi kuzhambu recipe
- Clean and chop the chicken pieces, keep it aside
- Dry fry the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, chillies, and pepper.
- Grind the fried ingredients nicely with turmeric powder.
- Chop the onion and tomatoes, keep it aside.
- Take a vessel or pressure cooker, add oil and heat it.
- Then add the sautéing ingredients one by one.
- Add onion and tomatoes and fry for five minutes in medium flame.
- Then add the ground Chettinad kozhi kuzhambu recipe masala.
- Sauté for some time and add the chicken pieces and salt.
- Add water and let to cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If the chicken is cooked well remove from the stove.
- Chettinad kozhi kuzhambu recipe Tamil Nadu preparation is taken with rice, dosai, idly and chapatti.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Chettinad Kozhi Kuzhambu Recipe without Coconut South Indian Style
Taste of Chettinad Kozhi Kuzhambu Recipe
We prepare Chettinad kozhi kuzhambu recipe without coconut as Sunday special recipe. There are different verities in south Indian kozhi kuzhambu recipe, the style and method change from place to place.
The different types of kozhi kuzhambu in Tamil nadu preparation are
· nattu kozhi kuzhambu,
· Madurai kozhi kuzhambu,
· Chettinad kozhi kuzhambu recipe,
Here I have given the simple method for Chettinadu kozhi kuzhambu without coconut recipe.
Ingredients for Chettinad kozhi kuzhambu recipe south Indian Style Preparation
Bone less chicken or Chicken leg piece - ½ kg
kozhi kuzhambu in Tamil Style Masala Ingredients
Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
Pepper - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds- 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Red Chilli dried - 12
Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
Tamil chicken kozhi Gravy ingredients
Big onions - 3
Tomato - 2
Biryani leaves (brinji leaf) - 2
Cinnamon - 1 piece
Clove - 2
Annachi flower - 1
Salt – required
Oil - required amount
Chettinad kozhi kuzhambu recipe without coconut Prepration