- Clean and soak all types of dal and fenugreek seed for about four hours.
- Soak Pacharisi and Idli rice separately for about three hours.
- Grind all the soaked items with the remaining ingredients and salt.
- Should not grind very nicely, let fermentation about 8 hours.
- Then prepare paruppu adai like same of dosa preparation.
- The best side dish for Adai dosa recipe Tamil is coconut chutney.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Tamilnadu Recipe Paruppu Adai Dosa Preparation
Tamilnadu Recipe Paruppu Adai Dosa
This post gives the details about the preparation method of Tamilnadu recipe paruppu adai Dosa. It is a delicious and nutritive recipe prepared in all states of Tamilnadu. Tamil brahmin adai recipe is prepared by using all types whole grains. Paruppu adai dosa recipe is advised more for diabetic and high cholesterol patients. The whole grains present in paruppu adai dosa helps in slow and study absorption of sugar and fat in blood. This will help a lot in maintaining the blood sugar and cholesterol in blood.
Adai dosa recipe Tamil nadu Style Preparation Ingredients
Raw rice (Pacharisi )- 1 cup
Idli rice - 1 cup
Green gram (Paciparuppu) - 1/4 cup
Lentil - 1/4 cup
Bengal gram (Katalaiparuppu) - 1/4 cup
Urad dal - 1/4 cup
Fenugreek seeds- 1 tsp
Cumin seed- 2 tsp
Dry chillies - 7
Sambar onion - 1 cup
Garlic - 6
Asafoetida – a pinch
Curry leaves - required
One of my favorite Tamil cooking recipes adai Preparation methods is very simple and easy.
How to prepare Adai dosa recipe Tamil nadu Style