- Wash and soak the rice and urad dal for about 6 hours.
- The grind it like usual idli flour, add Asafetida and salt.
- Leave for 7 – 8 hours for fermentation.
- Then add the powdered Pepper, Cumin, curd, ghee and curry leaves.
- Boil this idli mix in the idli plate for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- tamil idli recipe is ready to taste, have with coconut chutney.
- You can prepare rava idli recipe Tamil style by adding fried rava equal amount with this idli mix.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Monday, August 20, 2012
Tamil Idli Recipe in Tamil nadu Kanchipuram Style
Tamil Idli Recipe
Tamil idli recipe is very delicious and unique. It is very difficult to get the soft idly recipe prepared in Tamil nadu. Another special is kanchipuram idli recipe Tamil preparation. This recipe is equally popular like kanchipuram temple. Here I have given the preparation method of idli recipe Tamil nadu kanchipuram style.
Tamil idli Recipe Ingredients
Paccarici (RaW rice) - 1 cup
Idli rice( Pulunkalarici )- 1 cup
Urad dal – 1 cup
1 cup of curd
Pepper 1 tsp
Asafetida – a pinch
Ghee - 2 tsp
Curry leaves as required
Salt as required
How to prepare idli recipe Tamil style