Ingredients Required for Kambu Dosa recipe Tamil Nadu Preparation
Kambu : 1 cup
Urad dal: ¼ cup
Fenugreek seeds: 1 tsp
Wheat Powder : ¼ cup
Onion: Chopped 1 cup
Oil: as required
Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
Urad dal: 1tsp
Red chillies: 2
Coriander leaves Chopped: ¼ cup
Curry leaves chopped: ¼ cup
Salt: as required
Kambu Dosa Preparation
1. Wash and soak Kambu, Fenugreek seeds and urad dal together for about an hour.
2. After 1 hr, grind the soaked kambu dosa recipe ingredients, Chillies and add required salt.
3. Then mix the wheat power and keep it for (10hours) fermentation.
4. Finely chop the onion, curry leaves and coriander leaves and keep it aside.
5. Take a pan and pour 1 tsp of oil. Fry the Mustard, Urad dal, then add the chopped leaves and onion.
6. Fry the ingredients in low flame until it turns in to golden colour. Keep it aside.
7. After it get fermented, add the fried onion, curry leaves and coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Prepare Kambu Dosa as same like Rice dosa recipe Preparation, add ghee if you need.
9. kambu dosa recipe in Tamil Nadu style is ready for taste.
10. The flavor will be good and the best Kambu dosa chutney is Ground nut chutney.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Kambu Dosa Recipe Tamil Nadu Preparation
Kambu Tamil Recipe
Kambu is called millet in English. Kambu is a type of a edible grain cultivated mostly in all parts of Tamilnadu. The preparation of kambu dosa recipe Tamil Nadu in Tamilnadu style is very easy and time consuming. I usually prepare this for breakfast because it is very healthy and delicious. The kids also like the taste very much and best for diabetic patients.