Grated Coconut : 1
Small onion: 100m
Coriander powder: 2 tsp
Chilli powder: 4 tsp
Salt: as required
How to Prepare Kalan kulambu Recipe in Tamul style gravy
- Fry the Pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and grid like a fine paste.
- Grind the coconut and extract milk by adding warm water.
- Extract coconut milk 2 times by adding 200ml of water each time.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms in to medium sized pieces.
- Chop onion and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Pour 50ml of oil in a pressure pan, put curry leaves, and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry in sim flame then add the ground masala paste and stir well.
- Then add the chopped onion and tomatoes pieces, add salt and mix well .
- Finally add the mushroom pieces, mix well and add coriander, chilli powder.
- Let the Kalan kulambu Recipe gravy (consistence must be thick) to boil for two minutes.
- Pour coconut milk in the boiling Kalan kulambu and leave it for a boil.
- Add coconut oil to prepare Kalan recipe Kerala style mushroom gravy.