Avarakkai Varuthu Aracha Kuzhambu Samayal Recipe
Avarakkai Varuthu Aracha Kuzhambu Samayal RecipeYou know the taste of avarakkai recipe which is prepared in Tamilnadu style. The delicious avarakkai poriyal and avarakkai curry is prepared in Tamil villages during the Pongal festival. It is called Broad beans in English. Normally we prepare avarakkai sambar without adding any Masala ingredients, but the below recipe is called varutharacha kuzhambu(fried ground kulambu). Try this special recipe and give your feed backs.
Avarakkai Varuthu Aracha Kuzhambu Samayal Recipe Ingredients
Avarakkai / Broad beans 200gm
Chopped small Onion 100gm
Mustard seeds 2 tsp
Tamarind juice 1tsp
Curry leaves as required
Salt to taste
How to Prepare Varuthu aracha kuzhambu Tamil Style
1. Clean and cut the Avarakkai into medium sized pieces.
2. Fry Til into golden brown without adding oil. Then add turmeric powder.
3. In the same pan fry cumin seeds, urad dal, toor dal , fenugreek seeds and finally coriander powder by adding 1 tsp of oil.
4. Then add the onion, chilli, tomatoes and grated coconut, fry the colour changes into golden brown.
5. Then grind all the above fried Avarakkai Varuthu Aracha Kuzhambu ingredients.
6. Add water if required. It should be in the form of nice paste.
7. Take a thick bottomed vessel and fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves. 8. Then add the chopped small onion, fry well.
9. Add the Avarakkai vegetable and fry for 3minutes.
10. Then add the tamarind juice, let it to boil by adding a cup of water.
11.After Avarakkai is cooked, then add the ground paste, salt and water.
12. Stir well and leave the Avarakkai kuzhambu to boil for 10 min in low flame.
13 Avarakkai Varuthu Aracha Kuzhambu recipe is ready taste.
14. This is the best side-dish for rice, idli Disa and chapatti.
15. It will be delicious, if you add fresh ghee while serving.