- Take the Maida flour, add little water and oil, prepare like chapatti flour and keep it for 2 hours.
- Boil the potatoes by adding little salt and mash it nicely and keep ready.
- Take a pan pour little oil and fry the onion and add garam masala on the warm onion.
- Now mix the onion, coriander, curry leaves, salt and with mashed potato.
- Make small potato balls and prepare paratha and stuff the potato in paratha.
- Take a dosa tava and make aloo paratha tamil recipe same like chapatti preparation.
- Add oil while cooking both the sides, aloo paratha recipe tamil preparation is ready to taste.
- Note: While preparing Aloo paratha for kids, you should not add the chopped green chillies.
- Instead of maida flour you can make this recipe with wheat flour (Good for diabetic patients).
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Monday, September 10, 2012
Tamil samayal aloo paratha Kids Recipe Easy Preparation
Aloo Paratha Recipe Kids Samayal Tamil
Today’s blog post is Aloo paratha recipe. The origin of this dish is north India but now it is prepared all over India. Tamil samayal aloo paratha mostly liked by kids. I usually prepare this aloo paratha for kids school tiffin box. The preparation is also very easy and delicious. Aloo paratha Tamil recipe is also called potato stuffed parotha and Potato stuffed Chapati.
Ingredients for Tamil Samayal Aloo Paratha Easy Recipe
Maida flour – 2cups
Potato – 2
Chopped onion – 1
Curry leaves and Coriander leaves – little
Garam masala – 1/4tsp
Salt as required
Oil as required
How to Prepare aloo paratha tamil Samayal Recipe