- One of my favorite in chef dhamu samayal recipes is Palak Chicken Masala recipe. Here is the very simple and easy prepareation.
- Take a pan and add some oil, heat it and fry Cardamom, Cinnamon and clove.
- Clean the chicken and Palak keerai separately and keep it aside
- Finely chop the onion and tomatoes and keep it aside.
- Then add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and tomatoes.
- Fry in medium flame for a minute and add chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Add a little water and fry until the raw smell goes.
- Now add the cleaned Palak keerai and chicken and fry nicely by adding salt.
- Add water if necessary and cook the chicken and Palak keerai.
- When it becomes gravy from remove from the stove and serve hot.
- For more recipes watch dhamu samayal videos in you tube.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Dhamu Samayal Tamil Non veg Recipe Palak Chicken Masala Easy Preparation
One of the Tasty Chef Dhamu samayal recipes Palak Chicken Masala Cooking
Most of the women follow the recipes in Dhamu samayal books for its excellent taste. This post is Dhamu Samayal Tamil Non veg Recipe Palak Chicken Masala Easy Preparation. I prepared this dish from dhamu samayal in Tamil language TV show. The taste was so and you can have this recipe as a side dish for all Tiffin varieties and rice.
Chef dhamu samayal Tamil Non veg Recipe Palak Chicken Masala Ingredients
Palak keerai – 1 Bunch
Chicken – 1/2kg
Onion – 1/4kg
Tomato – 4
Chilli powder – 2tsp
Coriander powder – 3tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Cardamom – 2
Cinnamon – 1
Clove – 2
Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
Salt as required
Oil as per your taste
How to prepare dhamu samayal recipe Non veg Recipe Palak Chicken Masala