- Soak the Basmati rice for 15 minute and drain the water.
- Take a pan and add 1tsp of ghee, fry the rice until it get separated completely.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms, chop the onion, keep aside.
- Make ginger garlic paste and cut the tomato into small pieces.
- Take a pressure cooker, add oil and sauté the given ingredients by adding one by one.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, onion and tomatoes. Fry well.
- Add mushroom pieces and peas, put salt and chillli powder.
- Pour double the amount of water (2 cups), add rice if it boils.
- Close the lid and wait for a whistle, open the stove and add some ghee for taste.
- The very tasty Tamil samayal style Kalan Biryani recipe is ready to taste.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Tamil Samayal Kalan Biryani Cooking 30 Varieties of Biryani Recipe
How to Cook 30 Varieties of Biryani Recipes
There are about more than 30 varieties of Biryani are prepared in Tamil samayal. Tamil Samayal Biryani 30 Varieties preparation is almost same and the differences are in the ingredients and in main base compounds. The main categories are veg biryani and non veg biryani. In vegetarian biryani the varieties prepared are like using vegetables or with tomato, or with peas or with mushroom. If the mushroom is used it is called mushroom biryani, tomatoes with our any vegetables is called tomato biryani.
Tamil Samayal Biryani – Kalan Biryani Recipe
One of the most delicious Tamil biryani varieties is Klan Biyani or mushroom Biryani. The taste resembles non veg biryani. People who wish to eat like the taste of chicken or mutton biryani can prepare this type.
Kalan Biryani Recipe Ingredients
Basmati rice - 1 cup
Green peas – ½ cup
5 small onions
Piece of ginger
Garlic - 15 pal
Chilly powder - 1tsp
Lemon juice – 1tsp
Salt - required
Tamil Style Kalan Biryani Sautéing ingredients
Oil – 1tsp
Cinnamon - a piece
Clove - 2
Cardamom - 1
Cumin seed - 1 / 4 tsp
Cashew Nuts - 5
How to Prepare Tamil Samayal Style Kalan Biryani