- Take vessel, add some oil and let to heat.
- Put curry leaves, anise, red chilli, cinnamon and onion in the oil.
- Fry the chopped onions into golden brown.
- Then add the ginger garlic paste and chopped tomatoes.
- Now add chicken pieces stir nicely for ten minutes.
- Add the ground Tamil chicken kuzhambu masala paste.
- Add salt and required water close the lid and let to cook.
- If the chicken is properly cooked remove from the stove
- Alternatively you can use pressure to cook the chicken fast.
- Delicious Tamil samayal chicken kuzhambu Recipe is ready to taste.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Tamil Samayal Chicken Kuzhambu Recipe Tamil Nadu Style
Tamil samayal chicken kuzhambu Recipe
Tamil samayal chicken kuzhambu Recipe is very delicious and the taste is very special. You might have prepared chicken samayal tamil language recipes but Kozhi kulambu preparation in Tamil chettinad style is the best method and it can be used as a side dish for idli, dosai, chapati, parotta and rice.
Ingredients for Tamil samayal chicken kuzhambu Recipe
Kozhi (chicken) - 1 kg
Clove - 2
Cinamon - 2
Cumin seeds powder - 1 tsp
Anise - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - half tsp
Coriander powder – 2tsp
Muntiriparuppu – 100gm
Coconut – 1 cup
Salt – as required
Ginger and garlic paste - 2 tsp
Curry leaves - little
Red Chilli – 4
Poppy seeds 1tsp
Tomato – 4 no
Onion Big - 3
Oil - 250 g
How to prepare Tamil chicken kulambu (kozhi Kuzhambu)
Make Masala in chettinad chicken samayal tamil Recipe Style
Take cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, anise powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, poppy seeds, coconut and cashew nuts. Grind nicely and make a paste. This is Tamil samayal chicken kuzhambu masala.