- Clean and chop the fenugreek spinach.
- Chop the onion and cut the green chillies.
- Take a frying pan and add little oil
- Splutter the mustard, urad dal and add the chopped onion
- Fry well and add chillies, vendhaya keerai, sugar and salt.
- Sprinkle little water and let to cook, if it is cooked
- Add grated coconut and broken (each ground nut into 3 to 4 pieces)ground nut.
- Stir twice after adding coconut and ground nut, switch off the stove.
- Vendhaya keerai poriyal recipe is ready, it is the side dish for sambar rice
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Vendhaya Keerai Poriyal recipe Tamil Kootu Preparation
Vendhaya Keerai Poriyal
Vendhaya keerai poriyal Tamil prepration is very healthy and it is rich in vitamin and minerals. You can also prepare vendhaya keerai kootu by adding toor dal.
vendhaya keerai – 1 bunch
Big onion - 2
Red chillies - 5
Mustard – 1tsp
urad dal - 1tsp
Oil as required
Grated coconut - /4cup
Salt as required
Sugar a pinch
Fried ground nut - ¼ cup
How to prepare Vendhaya keerai Poriyal Recipe
You can prepare any keerai piriyal in this method
Note: Sugar, coconut and pea nut reduce the bitter taste of vendhaya keerai.
In vendhaya keerai kootu Tamil preparation add 1/4cup of boiled toor dal instead of coconut with the above mentioned recipe.