Garlic - 100 g
Black Pepper seeds 1 / 2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 / 2 tsp
Tomato 1 / 4 kg.
Grated coconut 1 tsp
chilly powder 1tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Gingelly Oil- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Clean and remove the out skin of garlic and Small onion.
- Cut sambar onion into equal medium sized pieces. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Keep a thick bottomed pan in the stove and heat for 2 minutes.
- Add Black Pepper seeds and Cumin seeds, fry well without adding oil.
- Then add Coriander powder and chilly powder, stir well for 30 seconds.
- Then finally add Grated coconut and fry for a minute.
- Grind the fried marunthu kuzhambu Poondu milagu kulambu ingredients as a fine paste.
- Take a pressure cooker and pour Gingelly Oil, then add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add small onion and garlic, keep the flame in sim and fry to become golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes and ground paste of marunthu kulambu ingredients, fry for 5 minutes.
- Finally add 1 glass of water, turmeric powder and salt. Boil this for 10 minutes.
- The delicious marunthu kuzhambu Poondu milagu kuzhambu recipe is ready.
- You can also prepare poondu milagu rasam in style by adding more water.