- First soak, kadalai paruppu, lentil and coriander seeds for about half an hour,
- Cook the vegetable or fry the paruppu urundai in oil like vadai and keep it aside,
- Now grind the green chillies, soaked ingredients, coconut, ginger and cumin and pepper,
- Take the vessel, add oil and sauté mustard, Asafoetida, curry leaves and red chillies,
- Now add the butter milk, salt, ground more kuzhambu masala and let to boil for four minutes in medium flame,
- Finally add the vegetable or Paruppu urundai, leave for one minutes and switch off the stove,
- Tasty Tamil style saravana bhavan more kulambu recipe is ready to taste.
- The most common preparation of Tamil samayal more kuzhambu recipes are
- vendakkai mor kuzhambu in tamil nadu Coimbatore style and paruppu urundai mor kuzhambu in chettinad preparation.
- For more reference more kulambu recipe tamil video is available in you tube.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Friday, June 28, 2013
Saravana bhavan Mor Kuzhambu Samayal Kulambu Recipe in Tamilnadu Style Easy Preparation
Saravana bhavan Mor Kuzhambu Samayal
people usually like the taste of Saravana bhavan Mor Kuzhambu Samayal Kulambu recipe in Tamilnadu Style because of its special taste and easy preparation method. tamil nadu- more kulambu recipe is prepared by using the semi solid butter milk as the main ingredient with the vegetables like vedika vita vendakkai, vadai, vellai poosanikai, vendhaya, pumpkin, chow chow, paruppu urundai, and iyer style seppankizhangu preparation.
Ingredients needed for saravana bhavan more kuzhambu recipe in Tamilnadu Style
Butter milk - 3 cups
Green chillies - 6
Red Chillies - 2
Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
Channa dal (kadalai paruppu) - 1/2 table spoon
Lentil - 1/2 table spoon
Coriander seeds - 1/2 table spoon
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Cumin - 1/2 tsp
Mustard - 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger - a little
Curry Tree - a little
Paruppu urundai or any vegetables – 1 cup
Oil and water – as per your taste
How to prepare more kulambu recipe in Tamil language