- Get fresh fish, wash and clean it by using salt,
- Wash onion and tomato, chop into fine pieces,
- Take a vesse, add little oil, heat and add mustard, fenugreek,
- Then add the garlic and curry leaves.
- Now add the chopped onion, Asafoetida, turmeric powder and tomato,
- Add coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric juice extract.
- Let it to boil for some time meanwhile grind the coconut like a fine paste.
- Finally add the ground coconut paste, and let to boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the fish pieces, switch off the stove in one boil otherwise the flesh will be dissolved.
- After removing, add pepper powder and close the lid for five minutes
- Fish kulambu Preparation Tips
- Gingelly oil gives excellent taste to meen kuzhambu recipe without coconut
- Add a piece of ginger to get rid of the bad smell in fish.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Meen kuzhambu Recipe in Tamil nadu Style
Meen kuzhambu Recipe
Meen kuzhambu recipe in Tamil nadu Style is very popular and this is one of the favorite for all south Indian and north Indian people. You can prepare this meen kuzhambu recipe without coconut and without coconut. Here is the simple recipe for fish kuzhambu recipe preparation in south Indian especially Tamilnadu style.
Ingredients for Meen kuzhambu recipe in Tamil nadu Style
Fish – 1/2 kg
Small onion - 100 g
Tomato - 2
Garlic - 10 teeth
Tamarind – Half lemon size
Mustard - 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek - 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tab. sp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric – a pinch
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves - 2 little
Coconut – 5tsp
Oil - 50 ml
Salt - as required
How to Prepare Meen kuzhambu recipe in Tamil nadu Style
Meen kulambu recipe video is available in your tube