Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Monday, January 21, 2013
Avani Avittam Samayal Javvarisi Payasam Recipe Tamil
Avani Avittam Samayal
This is the recipe of Avani Avittam Samayal Javvarisi Payasam Recipe Tamil. Avani Avittam is a Hindu festival celebrated all over Tamil nadu and other states. Sweet preparation especially Vadai and payasam recipe is special during Avani Avittam festival. Here is the preparation method of javvarisi payasam recipe. Kids like the texture and taste of javvarisi payasam condenced milk mixed preparation.
Avani Avittam Samayal Javvarisi Payasam Indian Sweet Recipe Ingredients
Sago - 1/4 cup
Vermicelli - 1/4 cup
Condensed Milk - 1 1/2 cups
Jaggery - 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts - 10
Raisins - 10
Ghee - 2 tsp
Saffron - 5
Grated coconut – 2tsp
Cardamom - 3
How to Make Javvarisi Payasam in Tamil Style
· Soak sago five to eight hours before the preparation of Javvarisi Payasam,
· Then cook the sago in pressure cooker and keep it aside,
· Fry and Cook Vermicelli separately and keep it aside,
· Fry the cashew nuts, raisins in 1tsp of ghee and keep it aside,
· Boil the milk, add the powdered jaggery, cashew nuts, raisins, cardamom and saffron,
· Now add the cooked sago and vermicelli and have a boil again
· Add the grated coconut and serve with hot dal vadai.
Note: Javvarisi payasam jaggery preparation is very delicious alternatively you can add sugar instead of Jaggery.
Javvarisi payasam condensed milk taste nice, or prepare with ordinary milk and add one slice of kova to get the original taste.