Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Sambar Sadam Tamil Recipe Bisi Bele Bath Tamil Nadu Samayal
Sambar Sadam Tamil Recipe Bisi Bele Bath
Sambar Sadam Tamil Recipe is called bisi bele bath samayal. It is nothing but the combined preparation of rice and sambar. This is called sambar saddam in tamil language. It is one of the special recipe of Tamil nadu recipe cooking.
Tamil nadu sambar sadam bisi bele bath Tamil Ingredients
Rice – ½ kg
Toor dal – 200gm
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Sambar onion – 3/4 cup
Salt - two tsp
Vegetables to cook
Onion - 100 g
Tomato - 200 g
Carrot - 1
Green Chillies - 4
Salt – little
Sambar powder – as per taste
Jaggery – a lemon sized
Tamarind - a lemon size
Oil – as per your taste
Mustard - 1 spoon
Sambar onion – ¼ cup
Curry leaves – little
Fenugreek seed – ¼ tsp
Ghee – 25gm
Cumin seed – 1tsp
Garlic – 6clove
Coriander leaves for garnishing
How to prepare sambar sadam Tamil Style
You can easily Make sambar sadam Tamil style preparation. Time required for cooking is just half an hour.
· Soak the rice and dal for ten to fifteen minutes.
· Then add turmeric powder, oil, salt and onion.
· Add four cups of water and pressure cook it.
· Chop the given vegetables and cook it by adding salt and turmeric powder.
· Now add the cooked vegetables with cooked dal and rice mix.
· Add 10gm of ghee and mix it gently.
· Now sauté with the given ingredients and add the remaining ghee and mix well.
· Sambar saddam in Tamil nadu style recipe is ready to taste.
Note : Sambar sadam recipe Tamil video is available in you tube.