- Take 4 cups milk in a pan and take a boil. After first boil add cinnamon pieces, dryginger powder, cloves and cardamom powder in milk. Now boil the milk to make it bit thicker. Boiling milk will mix the ingredients properly in the milk and it will get aroma of the spices. Now remove cinnamon and cloves from the milk.
- When the milk is still boiling add pepper powder (optional) sugar, crystals of palm sugar, paste of nuts or finely chopped nuts and the saffron mixed milk.
- Stir and mix the ingredients properly. Now boil the milk for 4 to 5 minutes and take out from the heat. Your yummy masala milk is ready with fresh and mouth watering aroma.
- This milk is served hot. You can add chopped badam and pasta to garnish milk. Spices like cinnamon and clove give special aroma to the milk so it is must to use them when the milk starts boiling.
- If the Crystals of palm sugar are not available then you can use only sugar and it will not bring much difference in the taste. Saravana bhavan masala milk recipe is ready to taste.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Saravana Bhavan masala milk recipe Tamil Style
This is Saravana bhavan masala milk recipe preparation at home. Hot masala milk recipe Tamil style is the most preferred drink in southern part of India. The masala milk served by Sarvana Bhaven is known for its delicious taste and mouthwatering aroma. Here is the easy recipe to make the masala milk that is served in Saravana Bhavan. This is medicinally important to cure cold, cough, throat infection and fever.
Ingredients needed to prepare Saravana bhavan masala milk recipe
Milk – 4 cups (or as needed. Use the other ingredients in the given proportion)
Sugar: 2 teaspoons
Crystals or palm sugar: 2 tsp
Pepper powder: ½ tsp (many people prefer to add pepper powder for taste)
Dry ginger powder a pinch
Cinnamon sticks: 1 inch
Pistachios: 10 to 12
Cardamom powder: ¼ tsp
Saffron sticks: 6 to 7
Before starting the recipe it is better to do all the preparations in advance.
Soak saffron stick is 2-3 tsp of warm milk. Steep badam and pista in water for 10 to 15 minutes, after removing from water peel out the outer skin of both the nuts and make a coarse paste of both. You can even chop badam and pista finely and keep it aside.
Saravana bhavan masala milk recipe Preparation method
Other Saravana bhavan recipe –