Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Tamilnadu Samayal Recipe for Diwali Mysore Pak Sweet Recipe Preparation
Tamilnadu Samayal Recipe for Diwali
This is special Tamilnadu Samayal Recipe Mysore pak Sweet easy Preparation. It is one of the tasty and traditional sweet recipe still prepared in Tamil nadu during the special festival occasions like Diwali by using the main ingredient.
Tamilnadu Samayal Recipe Mysore Pak Diwali Sweet Ingredients
Bengal gram flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 Cups
Ghee – 1.5Cup
Cashew powder – one table spoon
Half cup water
How to prepare Tamilnadu Samayal Recipe Tamil Mysore Pak Sweet for This Diwali
1. Fry the Bengal gram flour to golden colour by adding a tsp of ghee.
2. Prepare the sugar syrup by adding the sugar in a cup of water.
3. The correct sugar syrup consistency is to become a ball like when adding a drop in little water.
4. Now slowly add the Bengal gram flour with the sugar syrup and stir continuously by putting the flame in sim.
5. Finally add half amount of the ghee and stir nicely.
6. Spread the remaining the ghee in a plate and transfer the mix into the plate.
7. Spread evenly and cut into small pieces.