Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Tamil Language Samayal Ven pongal Recipe in Hotel Style
Tamil Language Samayal Recipe Ven Pongal
Tamil language samayal recipes are more and delicious. The moat popular Tamil nadu samayal recipe is ven pongal. Ven pongal is the most favoutite food of many Tamilians. If some body dis like pongal, the reason is improper preparation. If anybody hate Tamil language samayal ven pongal recipe just try this method to make them eat. There are many samayal books in Tamil languge but each prescript different menthod but the tastiest one is our traditional method which was demonstrated in Malika badrinath samayal tamil language. I am happy to sharing this recipe with you.
Tamil Language Samayal ven pongal Recipe Ingredients
Raw rice (pacharici) - 1/4kg
Broken green gram dal - 100gm
Ghee - 3 tsp
Black pepper - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp (optional)
Cashew - 10-15
Curry leaves - little
Oil - as required
Salt - as required
How to Prepare ven Pongal in Tamil Style
This is ven pongal recipe pressure cooker preparation.
1. Fry the green gram dal until it becomes golden brown in colour,
2. Soak the frued green gram dal and rice 15monutes before cooking,
3. Take a pressure cooker and pour five times of water with the measurement of rice,
4. Then add the the soaked rice dal, ginger garlic paste and salt,
5. Then let it for a whistle and keep aside,
6. Now take a frying pan and add ghee, heat it,
7. Add cumin seeds, pepper, curry leaves and chashew nuts and mix this with the prepared Tamil ven p[ongal recipe,
8. Add ghee as per your taste, more addition of more ghee ghee gives good taste,
9. The delicious hotel ven pongal recipe is ready taste,
Note: Ven Pongal Recipe Tamil Language samayal Tips : The best side dish for ven pongal is coconut chutney and sambar.