- This is fish samayal meen tamil village style Preparation. Fish samayal in tamil language style is something special. The taste of fish kuzhambu in Tamil nadu is very delicious. This is popularly called samayal fish curry or gravy. The recipes prepared are fish curry, fish fry and fish kulambu.
- Cut and clean 1 kg of fish pieces. Take a bowl and mix turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper powder and salt in it.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic coriander paste in the bowl. Now gently coat the fish pieces with these spice powders and paste and keep aside for marinating for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan and add sufficient amount of oil in it. Heat the oil on high flame. Cook coated fish in oil from both sides until they change colour.
- Now remove fish from pan and remove the extra oil from it. Grind 1 bowl coriander leaves, 10 garlic cloves and 4 green chillies.
- Heat oil and fry one finely chopped onion in the pan. Make a paste of one small onion. Fry these both pastes in a pan along with onion till it separates oil from all sides.
- Once the masala is completely fried, and onions turn golden brown, add 3 medium sized finely chopped tomatoes in masala and fry well.
- When tomatoes become tender and pulpy, add 1⁄2 tsp of fenugreek seeds, 1 tsp of coriander powder and 1⁄2 tsp of turmeric powder in mixture. Add salt as required.
- When the masala is finely fried, add 1 cup of water in the gravy. Take a boil to the gravy. Now add fish pieces in gravy and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Fish samayal meen Tamil village style kulambu Preparation is ready to taste.
- Decorate the curry with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Fish Samayal Meen Kulambu Tamil Village Style Preparation
Fish Samayal Meen Kulambu Tamil