Adyar ananda bhavan laddu price for 1 kg is nearly Rs 500.
- Keep ready the above given ingredients for making a2b sweet laddu recipe.
- Take a thick bottomed vessel, add sugar and half glass of water,
- Prepare sugar syrup to kambi pagu (the flow of the syrup should be line a thin thread.
- Now take the flour, add baking powder, colour powder and add required amount to get the consistency like dosa flour.
- Heat the oil, and prepare boondi by using jalli karandi (slotted spoon),
- Now fry the Cashew, Dry grapes in ghee and finally add the crushed Cardamom,
- In the same pan add 1tsp of ghee and fry the boondi for a minute in sim flame,
- Now add the sugar syrup little by little on boondi and prepare small ball like laddu.
- Adyar ananda bhavan a2b laddu recipe is ready to taste.