- Clean and wash the mint leaves, curry and coriander leaves.
- Fry the leaves and chillies for five minutes by adding little oil.
- Then remove from heat and add the Tamarind, ginger, coconut and salt.
- Grind nicely in a mixer grinder and finally sauté with the given ingredients.
- Pudina chutney recipe Tamil nadu is ready to taste. The taste is very delicious
- This is the best side dish for Tamil Dosail and Idli making.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Pudina chutney Tamil Gounder Samayal Mint Recipe Preparation
Pudina chutney Tamil Gounder samayal
This is Special Pudina chutney Tamil gounder samayal Mint Recipe easy Preparation. Pudina chutney Tamil style recipe is prepared in Tamil nadu hotels this is the best side dish for idli and dosa. It is nutritive dish because prepared by using medicinally important spinach. In many popular hotels pudina chutney Tamil recipe is given as a side dish for masal dosa. You can easily make make pudina chutney Tamil hotel style at home. Here I have given the simple and easy method for pudina chutney Tamil nadu style preparation.
Ingredients needed for making Pudina chutney
Cleaned the mint leaves - 1 cup
Coriander and Curry leaves - 1 cup
Grated Coconut - 1/4 cup
Tamarind - little
Ginger – small piece
Salt - as required
Mustard - ½ tsp
Cumin seed 2 tsp
Gram dal - 2 tsp
Red Dry Chillies - 4
Asafoetida - ½ tsp
Oil – per taste
How to Prepare Pudina Chutney Tamil Recipe