- Now cook chopped vegetables in water. While cooking, add salt and turmeric powder in it. When the vegetables are cooked, remove them from water and keep aside. If you are cooking vegetables in pressure cooker then 1 or 2 whistles are enough for it.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add oil and ghee in it. Now add all masala ingredients in oil and fry for few seconds.
- Now add finely chopped onions and fry well till the onions turn golden in color. Now it is time to add chopped tomatoes and ginger garlic paste in the pan.
- Fry all the ingredients for 5 minutes. When the oil will start separating from the ingredients, add cooked vegetables in it. Mix well. Add all spice powders and salt. Mix and cook well.
- Now add white paste, garam masala and beaten curd in the mixture. Boil it for around 2-3 minutes. It is time to add hot milk in the kurma, take a boil and remove the pan from flame.
- Your delicious Sarvana bhavan kurma is ready to enjoy. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with roti, puri and parotta.
Saravana bhavan breakfast recipes are so delicious; I love saravana bhavan vegetable dosa recipe and saravana bhavan onion rava dosa recip...
Saturday, December 5, 2015
Saravana Bhavan Poori kurma Tamil recipe
Saravana Bhavan Poori kurma is one of the most delicious recipes of Tamilnadu. Some preparations are needful for this yummy recipe. Here is the easy recipe to make this tasty kurma.
Saravana bhavan poori masala or saravana bhavan poori kilangu is another delicious recipe.
To make kurma you need to do lot of preparations.
Saravana Bhavan Poori kurma Ingredients:
For white paste:
3-4 cashew nuts
Little amount of water
½ tsp poppy seeds
2 tablespoon grated coconut.
¼ cup chopped beans
¼ cup chopped potato
¼ cup chopped carrots
¼ cup green peas
¼ cup chopped chayote
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp turmeric
½ cup water.
Small piece of cinnamon
1 green chilly (slit)
½ tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp salt
1 tsp coriander powder
1 medium sized finely chopped onion
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 medium size finely chopped tomatoes
2 spoon curd
¼ cup milk
½ tsp garam masala powder
1 small bowl finely chopped coriander leaves
Saravana Bhavan Poori kurma recipe Preparation:
Take all the ingredients of white paste and grind it in mixer to make fine paste. Keep the paste aside.