Paal Paniyaram Recipe
- Take oil in a kadai and heat it to fry paniyaram. Put a spoonful batter in your hand and drop it in the hot oil for frying. Just like medu vada, the batter will blow up immediately. Turn and fry the batter ball from another side as well.
- Fry the paniyaram until it gets golden brown color from all the sides. Remove it from kadai and put it on tissue papers to remove excess oil from it. Fry all the paniyarams with same process.
- Take a bowl and mix coconut milk along with milk, sugar and cardamom powder. Mix all the ingredients well and then put the paniyarams in this milk. Soak it for 15 to 20 minutes and they are ready to eat and enjoy!
- Remember that if you make the batter to watery then your paniyarams will soak more oil while frying so you need to be alert about the thickness of the batter.
- Use only fresh coconut milk and avoid making the milk very thick as it is not easily absorbed in the paniyaram. Many people use only coconut milk instead of mixing milk in the mixture.
- tamil patti samayal paal paniyaram recipe is ready to taste. Don’t soak paniyaram for much time in the milk and do not even fry them much.
- Use sugar as per your taste requirement, using jiggery instead of sugar to give extra taste, color and aroma to your pal paniyaram!